We, at Hemp Collective Limited are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provided to us. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’)
We adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information: In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site to purchase goods you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details.
We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise. We may use information that you provide: To register you with our website and to administer it. For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services. If you do not want us to use data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. We may disclose your personal information to third parties: In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller. If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- When you visit our website and use your account to buy products and services.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest.
- When you create an account with us.
- When you purchase a product by phone.
- When you sign up for an e-newsletter.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.